IPUT are committed to designing a building around people while achieving the highest international standards for sustainable design and responsible construction.
Ten Molesworth Street is the first ‘new build’ office development in Ireland to target LEED Platinum with
a Building Energy Rating of A3.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification provides an internationally recognized independent verification of a building’s green features allowing for design, construction, operations and maintenance of resource-efficient, high-performing, healthy and cost-effective buildings.
LEED Platinum Features:
- Secure cyclist parking, shower and locker facilities promoting sustainable transport
- Dublin Bikes Scheme within close proximity
- A3 Building Energy Rating (BER)
- Combined Heat and Power Unit (CHP) delivering 20% renewable energy
- Detailed energy modelling to validate the proposed energy cost savings
- 8,000 sq ft green roof minimizing heat island effect
- Energy efficient infrastructure to serve each tenant space
- Energy efficient LED lighting with sophisticated daylight controls to minimise electrical consumption
- Comprehensive commissioning and testing to ensure energy efficient operation
- Specification of low water usage sanitary fittings and inclusion of rainwater harvesting systems.